Coalition for Life St. Louis, a fast growing, non-profit, pro-life, Christian organization, is currently accepting applications for a Programs Coordinator.
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you have great organizational, communication and time management skills?
- Do you find yourself taking the lead in group settings?
- Do you love people?
- Are you passionate about saving the lives of unborn children?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you should consider applying for Our Programs Coordinator position. We have an immediate opening for someone to oversee and lead our internship program which includes, but is not limited to: creating schedules, training and onboarding new employees, facilitating meetings, recruiting and managing volunteers and staff members, preparing reports, maintaining statistics, directing the activities for incoming volunteers and being the main point of contact for all interns. This is a full-time position requiring flexibility in scheduling.
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to give presentations in front of large groups of people.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people in all different areas of the organization and with the public.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter.